Delta Beverages Finance Executive – Lagers , Mrs. Vongai Chiwaridzo receiving the award on behalf of Delta from the Minister of Agriculture Mechanization and Irrigation, Hon Joseph Made.
The Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) recently held the fourth edition of the Taxpayers Awards where 51 companies were recognized for tax compliance in various categories. Delta was on this occasion awarded for highest tax remittances as well as tax compliance in 10 categories including the Overall Highest Compliant Tax Payer. The awards Delta received included
- Highest Compliant Contributor – Overall
- Highest Compliant Contributor – Domestic Taxes
- Highest Compliant Contributor – Customs
- Compliant Contributor – Value Added Tax
- Compliant Contributor – Income Tax
- Compliant Contributor – Pay As You Earn
- Compliant Contributor – Excise Duty (National)
- Highest Compliant Contributor – Customs Beitbridge Region
- Highest Contributor – Customs and Excise Region 2 (Bulawayo)
- Highest Contributor – Customs and Excise Beitbridge Region
The Tax Payer’s Awards are held on the Taxpayers Appreciation Day with an objective to applaud companies that pay their taxes and duties on time and in full while also encouraging voluntary tax compliance among companies in Zimbabwe.